Order from my SU website

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fun with new Occasions catty items!

I had some fun using new items from the SU Occasions catty!


I layered 2 rows of the Retro Fresh washi tape on a 3 x 3 1/3 piece of very vanilla and used the heart collection framelits to cut out a heart. I added a little coastal cabana accent to the left side and I stamped the pssst... in versamark and added early espresso embossing powder. With the Hardwood stamped background it reminds me of initials carved in a tree. I used the heart punch to mat the heart that was cut out and popped it up with a dimensional, its not easy to see, but I added a smaller tangerine tango heart on top. 

Here are the supplies I used:

Stamp set: Hardwood, happy watercolor

Paper: Natural ivory, baked brown sugar, retro fresh washi tape or retro fresh dsp, costal cabana, tangerine tango, early espresso, very vanilla

Ink: Baked brown sugar, tangerine tango, versamark

Other: Big shot, heart collection framelits, adorning accents edgelits, full heart punch, early espresso embossing powder

Visit my SU website to order supplies: Missy's SU website

No comments:

Post a Comment